UPDATED BUILDING USE GUIDELINES -- May, 2022
As the City of Chicago moves back into MEDIUM COVID RISK LEVEL, due to an increasing number of cases, city health officials are “strongly recommending” that people wear masks in public and indoor spaces; Broadway Ministry Advocates and the Pastor have updated our building use guidelines.
All building users:
- If you feel under the weather for any reason, please refrain from coming to the building and only return after you test negative for COVID.
- We still REQUIRE MASKS as you enter/exit the building, and are in hallways, restrooms or any other public space in our building.
- Continue to use the Broadway (east) door for ENTRANCE ONLY and the Buckingham (west) door for EXIT ONLY.
- Once you are in your meeting room you may relax the mask requirement, depending on the comfort of your people/group members.
- Masks are required inside the Sanctuary at all times and singing is still limited to worship leaders.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Rev. Alka at by email or at 815-474-6721.
Thank you for understanding and for helping us help one another. ~ Broadway Ministry Advocates and Rev. Alka Lyall
(Those who plan on not coming to in-person worship can continue to access services via Facebook Live or Zoom (see below).