- new folks in our pews every week,
- new members who are committed,
- new opportunities in ministry opening up,
- new relationships and partnerships,
- different folks willing to be involved,
- new voices as liturgists and communion stewards etc,
- short notes or emails of encouragement and support from people who enter our facility or those involved in the life of the church.
- In the larger community, I see it everytime I see someone helping someone, or someone risking their own well-being for someone else.
What are some ways in which you have experienced this ‘water in the desert?’ I am curious to hear from you. Feel free to send me an email or a text message. I invite you to post your “water in the desert” experiences on our Facebook page.
There is enough in this world to break our spirits and to feel disappointed with and for. Let us spend some time and energy on building each other up and celebrating the positive, so together we can keep going upward and onward in love, relationships and ministry.