- Enter ONLY from the Broadway entrance!
- Keep your mask on at all times. If you arrive without a mask, the monitor will offer you one. No one without a mask will be allowed inside.
- Maintain safe distance (6 feet) at all times,
- Sanitize your hands (a dispenser is located in the foyer).
- The monitor will ask your name to be sure you are registered to attend worship. If you have not registered, and, if there is still room in the Sanctuary, you will be asked to register your name and contact info with the monitor. (This will help us contact you, in case we find out someone who was in worship tests positive.)
- Allow the monitor to take your temperature.
- Place your offering in the offering plate placed at the entrance.
- On communion Sundays, take pre-packaged communion elements from a basket as you enter the Sanctuary.
- In the Sanctuary, sit only in appropriately marked places. (Pews are partially blocked to maintain safe-distancing.)
- There will be live music during worship, but NO SINGING!
- After worship, there will be NO fellowship INSIDE THE BUILDING. You may fellowship in the parking lot, if you so chose.
- Use the Buckingham side door to EXIT the building.
A few other things:
- Keep the restroom doors open (both upper level restrooms have stalls).
- Restrooms are limited to one person at a time.
- Hand dryers are disabled. Please use paper towels.
- There is NOTHING else happening in the building, so please stay only on the upper level.
- And, if you test positive for COVID within a week of worshipping with us, make sure to let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will help us follow these measures to keep everyone safe. This will be the first time we will be in the building, as a community, since March. We are trying our best, but we may be slow for this first time, and may not be as efficient, so bear with us and try to arrive a few minutes early, so you can go through all the steps and enter the Sanctuary in a timely way.